2019 ALAK conference & 6th East Asia AILA Symposium: “Convergences in Applied Linguistics”
한국응용언어학회는 다음과 같이 2019년 가을학술대회를 개최합니다. 총 100여편의 발표중 교수자의 발표비율이 75% 그리고 외국 학자의 발표도 20%에 이르고 2편의 북미학자의 기조연설, 그리고 6편의 초청발표로 구성되어 있습니다. 응용언어학분야의 관심있는 분들의 참여를 부탁드립니다.
- 사전등록 기간: 9월 26일까지
- 사전등록: https://forms.gle/A8GwepjaqXoh762t5
- 학생 (석사과정생까지): 3만원
- 일반 (석사졸업생부터): 4만원
- 등록비 납부 계좌: KEB 하나은행 149-910008-14104 (한국응용언어학회)
✔︎ 계좌이체가 어려운 해외 학자 분들은 현장에 오셔서 등록비 납부 가능합니다. 해외 발표자 분들은 위 링크를 통해서 사전등록신청을 기간 내에 해주시기 바랍니다. 현장등록
- 학생 (석사과정생까지): 4만원
- 일반 (석사졸업생부터): 5만원
2019 ALAK 프로그램 한글 발표자 안내사항
- 맥북을 사용하기 위한 어댑터는(dongle) 별도로 제공 되지 않습니다.
- 가급적 USB에 발표 파일을 담아오시거나 dropbox등 웹하드에 탑재하여 발표회장 컴퓨터에서 직접 다운로드 받으시길 바랍니다.
Registration for ALAK 2019, Seoul
- Pre-Registration Due: September 26, 2019
- Submit your registration form: https://forms.gle/A8GwepjaqXoh762t5
- Regular Participant: 40,000 Won
- Student Participant: 30,000 Won
- Deposit the money to the following bank account number: KEB HANA bank: 149-910008-14104 (Receiver: 한국응용언어학회)
International participants: ✔︎ Are required to pre-register by submitting their registration form by Sep 28 (https://forms.gle/A8GwepjaqXoh762t5). This ensures that your presentation information is included in the conference form. ✔︎ Can register and then, pay when they arrive at the conference site. On-Site
- Regular Participant: 50,000 Won
- Student Participant: 40,000 Won
Information for Presenters
- We recommend you bring your presentation file in USB flash drive or download from your web hard drive.
- The conference does not provide any dongle for Mac users.
ALAK hosts its annual international conference & & the 6th East Asia AILA Symposium in Seoul (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies) on September 28 (Sat), 2019. We welcome participants around the world to attend and share their research experiences, while enjoying autumn in Seoul, which is the best time to visit this beautiful capital city. Pre-Registration here: https://forms.gle/A8GwepjaqXoh762t5
|Dr. Scott Crossley (Georgia State University)||Dr. Roy Lyster (Mcgill University)|
|Integrating Applied Linguistics into Emerging Digital Contexts Abstract||
SLA Perspectives on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) Abstract
|L2 learning & Teaching|
|Jeong-eun Kim (Chonbuk National University) – The Effects of L1-L2 Phonological Mappings on L2 Phonological Sensitivity: Implications for L2 Pronunciation Learning Abstract Tae-Young Kim (Chung-Ang University) – L2 Learning & Teaching (De)motivation Abstract Juhee Lee (Gyeongsang National University) – Comparing the Impacts of Augmented Reality Mobile Games and Print-based Extensive Reading on College Student Engagement Abstract|
|Jeong-Ah Shin (Dongguk University) – How to examine L2 learners’ processing and learning online Abstract Seunghyun Baek (Chonnam National University) – L2 Article Choice in L1-Korean L2-English Learners Abstract Say Young Kim (Hanyang University) – The influence of language distance on the bilingual brain network Abstract|
The 6th East Asia AILA Symposium Wenzhong Zhang (Nankai University, China / CELEA) – The RightOempower Approach to Tertiary Level ELT in China: A 5R Perspective Abstract Masaki Oda (Tamagawa University, Japan / JACET) – Applied Linguistics as an Academic Discipline; Convergence and Divergence Abstract Yong-Won Lee (Seoul National University, Korea / ALAK) – Emerging Challenges and Misguided Responses: NEAT, Criterion-referenced Testing, and the 4th Industrial Revolution Abstract Travel Information
- Conference venue and transportation (info.)
- As you plan your travel to Seoul and the surrounding area, you may wish to refer to the following websites:
ALAK Conference Committee